Welcome to MCA LABS!
You will be visiting MCA LABS soon! Below you will find more information about the accessibility, the entrance and the facilities of MCA LABS and the nice places in Antwerp South. So you can start your day with us without any worries!
De Gerlachekaai 20, 2000 Antwerp
The entrance to our building is on the waterfront.
Want to work before or after the MCA Inspiration Session? Our MCA LABS co-working space is open from 08:00 until 18:00. We offer you a spot with an MCA Community discount included. Just come in and register at our hospitality desk!
To MCA LABS
You can park your car nearby:
at 300m: Q-Park Steendok - Waalsekaai 69, 2000 Antwerp. Take the exit towards the photography museum 'FOMU'.
at 700m: Gedempte Zuiderdokken -Vlaamsekaai, 2000 Antwerp
Coming from Ghent, take the exit 'Antwerpen Centrum' on the Antwerp Ring, coming from the Netherlands, take the exit 'Antwerpen Zuid'.
by public transport
From train station Antwerpen Centraal:
- Take pre-metro 3, 5, 9 or 15 to stop Groenplaats
- Take Tram 4 in the direction of Hoboken and get off at Museum KMSK.
From train station Antwerpen Berchem:
- Take Tram 4 direction Hoboken and stop at Museum KMSK.
- Take Bus 180, 181, 182 or 183 in the direction of Antwerpen Centrum and get off at Museum KMSK.
From train station Antwerpen Zuid:
- Only 1.6km to MCA LABS.
- Take Tram 4 at Kolonel Silvertop in the direction of Silsburg and get off at Pacificatie.
- Walk 5 more minutes and you will arrive at MCA LABS.
Velo station - bike share:
- Station 082 FOMU - Waalsekaai
- Station 342 Nieuw Zuid - Jos Smolderenstraat
A nice coffee, a hot tea or a refreshing glass of water are included. Healthy lunch, snacks and drinks are available in our smart fridge in Break Room 'de Zaat', which you can easily open with your bank card.
You can relax in one of our cosy corners or outside in the bustling city of Antwerp South. Here you will find many nice places.
Do you have any questions?
For all your questions about your visit to MCA LABS, please contact our team on site or via e-mail. Suggestions or points of improvement are always welcome!
Have a nice day at MCA LABS!